Description from Thomann :
- Powerful audio editing software for beginners and professionals
- Maximum of 2 audio channels
- Supports audio files up to 384 kHz / 32-bit
- Multitrack editor with unlimited number of audio tracks
- Recording function with timer and trigger control
- Non-destructive editing with unlimited undo layers
- Cleaning Wizard for the simple digitalisation of tapes and LPs onto CD
- True- or sample-peak, RMS-display and adjustable ballistic settings, as well as a loudness meter (EBU R-128 compliant)
- Spectrum analysis, phase correlation meter and time display
- Further analysis tools such as spectrogram analysis, wavelet (Morlet wavelet) analysis, histogram, statistics, etc.
- Includes the plugins Restoration Suite Light, Verberate (limited version), and Equalize (limited version)
- Additional integrated restoration tools and effects, such as: time stretching, pitch shifting, reverb, delay, chorus, etc.
- Numerous tools and resources, such as: volume curves and fades, sample format conversion, dithering and noise shaping, loop processing, process chains, batch processing, preset manager, and many more.
- Allows ACID information editing in wave files
- Integrated CD creation (Red Book compliant)
- CD audio import
- Supported audio formats: WAV, WAV64, AIFF, MP4, MP3, Ogg, FLAC, WMA
Software : Multi-Track pour MUSIC SOFTWARE
© 2000 - 2023
Home - New realises - Composers
Legal notice - Full version