|Dangerous Music : Monitor ST|
- Analogue lockable volume control (no VCAs)- 4 Analog inputs (sub-D25 / Tasc.)- 3 Loudspe...(+)
- Analogue lockable volume control (no VCAs)- 4 Analog inputs (sub-D25 / Tasc.)- 3 Loudspeaker outputs (sub-D25 / Tasc.)- Programmable input amplification- Input compensation for -10 dBV and +4 dBu sources- Input 4 has a variable volume adjustment- Programmable output amplification- Adjust the volume of all speakers including the subwoofer- Assignable subwoofer output- Programmable subwoofer level- Selectable subwoofer filter- Comprehensive mute and solo functions- Flexible stereo headphone system with main and auxiliary inputs, or cue mix, headphone out- Talkback system- Size: 19 "/ 1U
|Dangerous Music : D-Box+|
- Digitally controlled volume controller with extremely precise L/R synchronization and ad...(+)
- Digitally controlled volume controller with extremely precise L/R synchronization and adjustable dim- Five analog and digital inputs directly accessible (analog stereo, analog sum, USB, AES/SPDIF, Bluetooth) - multiple selection possible- Bluetooth for wireless audio streaming- 8-Channel analog summator (channels 7+8 mono switchable)- Built-in talkback microphone with push-button activation (on device or via app)- Talkback via Smartphone (Bluetooth) possible- Two headphone amplifiers with independent source selection and volume control- Three independent loudspeaker outputs (selectable on device or via app)- Programmable loudspeaker selection allows mono and/or subwoofer assignment to all outputs (on device or via app)- Speaker outputs 2 and 3 can be trimmed- Reference class DA-converters for digital inputs- Free D-BOX+ App for remote control of all essential functions (Volume, Dim, Talkback, I/O selection and much more) for iOS 10.2 or higher and Android 5.0 or higher- USB audio connection for Mac OSX 10.10 or higher and Win 7 or higher- Dimensions (W x D x H): 483 x 344 x 43 mm- Weight: 5.26 kg
|Dangerous Music : Source|
- With USB and D/A converter- Connection of 2 monitor pairs - can also be switched simulta...(+)
- With USB and D/A converter- Connection of 2 monitor pairs - can also be switched simultaneously- 4 Input sources: 2x analogue- 1x AES / SPDIF and 1x USB- AES/SPDIF with thru-port- 2x Headphone jack - monitor output or multiple sources- Analogue input 1: 3.5 mm mini jack stereo -10 dBV- Analogue input 2: XLR / jack combo jack- USB input with up to 24 bit/192 kHz for Windows and Mac
|Dangerous Music Dm09 Monitor Sr Surround Expansion Up To 10.2 |
Surround Expansion for Monitor ST. The Monitor SR is the surround expansion module for th...(+)
Surround Expansion for Monitor ST. The Monitor SR is the surround expansion module for the Monitor ST. Require 5.1 7.1 10.2 or greater No problem. The system is completely scalable- all based around the Monitor ST and remote. Speaker Switching (3 Sets) Plus Independent Subwoofer Control and Filtering Speaker Offsets for Level Matching Analog Input Switching Between 4 Stereo or Surround Sources (-10 dBv or 4 dBu) Separate Stereo Aux Input Path Fully Programmable Remote with Simple Cat-5 Cable Connectivity Analog Stepped-Attenuator Volume for Consistent Imaging at all Levels Assignable Subwoofer Output: Select and Store what Speakers follow the Sub. Talkback, Solo, Dim, Mute and Mono Controls Built-in Talkback Mic and Remote Mic Input Pristine 20 Watt Headphone Amplifier for Dynamics and Inspiration Expandable: Add Multiple SR Units for Extended Surround Formats Monitoring is the most crucial stage in the audio chain. An inferior system facilitates poor mix decisions by forcing the engineer to compensate for limitations. For example, if transients are choked by cheap components and design shortcuts, the unnecessary high end added to a mix will spike like Mount Everest on other playback devices. When mating a compressor, limiter or eq with a track- how can it be judged without honest monitoring The Monitor ST/SR is the outcome of real world experience combined with mastering grade components. Don t let a lesser monitor rig hold your audio hostage. Continuously Variable Level Offset on Input 4: Conduct True A/B Comparisons Between the Mix and Commercial CDs by Reducing the CD s Level. Programmable Output Level Offsets: SR Utilizes Continuously Variable Trims for L-R Rear, Center, and LFE. Assignable Subwoofer Output: Select and Store What Speakers Follow the Sub. Programmable Subwoofer Level Offset: Adjust and Store Subwoofer Levels. Mute and Solo Speakers in any Combination. Selected Source Output: Send source signals to external meters or any other outboard device. Like all Dangerous Music products, Monitor ST/SR leverages mastering-grade components selected for both performance and sound, and is tested to draconian tolerances to ensure stunning and accurate imaging, headroom, punch and detail, so that you can know with confidence that you are making the right recording, mixing and mastering decisions. DC coupled circuit design means that that no transformers color your sound and no filter caps smear stereo. What you hear is what you've got. No limited bandwidth, no transient suppression--just the unadulterated truth.
|Dangerous Music Mobile Monitor Controller Incl Usb & D/a Conversion |
The Portable Monitor Controller without Audio Compromise. The Dangerous Source provides t...(+)
The Portable Monitor Controller without Audio Compromise. The Dangerous Source provides the critical link between your ears and the music. Every tracking and mixing decision hinges upon what you hear: how to locate the microphone’s sweet spot for the perfect vocal, where to place the panning to define each instrument’s space, creating the perfect marriage of kick and bass in the track… Portable or Rack Installable (kit optional) 2 Speaker Outputs- Can Be Engaged Simultaneously Headphones Can Monitor Single or Multiple Sources 2 Analog Inputs: 1/8 Mini Stereo & XLR/TRS Combo Jack 2 Onboard Stereo 24-bit/192kHz D/A Converters 2 Digital Inputs: AES/SPDIF and USB USB IN, up to 24-bit/192kHz for Windows and Mac Plug in two pairs of headphones and get inspired with a Dangerous caliber headphone amp. Select any of the four sources individually or at the same time- plug your iPod into AN2 and jam along in AN1. Listen to any combination of sources from either section. For example, let the singer hear their own personal headphone mix from the AN2 input, while you engineer the real mix, coming from the USB input. There’s even a line level control room output, mirroring the speaker selector for dubbing, sampling or running external meters. Switch between two sets of speakers... or use one output for a subwoofer... or play them both at once to blow up the neighborhood. Built for life on the road, slide the Source into your backpack and hit the streets.
|Dangerous Music Dm08 Monitoring Controler Inc. Remote, Cue, Talkback And Offset |
The Dangerous Music Monitor ST is a section dedicated to monitoring configurations of toda...(+)
The Dangerous Music Monitor ST is a section dedicated to monitoring configurations of today's digital studios. It can perfectly fit into a unit of mastering studio because of the absence of staining signal essential in a monitoring system. ST Monitor comes with a remote control . It is connected via an Ethernet Cat5 cable allowing it to be at a maximum distance of 30m . No limit to extend the listening system 2.0 , 2.1 to 5.1 with the addition of listening Dangerous Music SR Monitor option. Specifications: 4 analog stereo inputs (Sub -D25 ) 3 outputs speakers 1 Sub output switchable on / off ( Sub -D25 ) 20w amplified headphone output on the front panel Auxiliary output for connecting an external headphone system Talk back with microwave integrated order ( can connect an external microphone ) Programable remote control with offset levels Volume control notched 100% analog Auxiliary stereo input on XLR Total Harmonic Distortion : 0.002% Frequency response: 1Hz - 100KHz - 0.1 dB Crosstalk: > 96dB Dynamic range : 110dB Maximum Level: 25 dBu Of nominal impedance level : 4 dB
|Dangerous Music Dm20 Source Rack Kit Frontpanel 19 |
Optional frontpanel SRC (Source Rack Kit) for Dangerous Music Source.